June 2013 – A dogs owners have been fined after they took their dog to a vet and it was discovered she had chewed off her own paw. The dog was given Ibuprofen by her owners to help treat a neurological disorder. She had been suffering from a lame leg. The 13 year old dog had to be put to sleep.
- Why Do Dogs Snore?
- How to Keep Dog Training Fun By Switching Up The Rewards
- Holy Cow It’s Our 3 Year Blog Anniversary
- Why I Don’t Like Seeing The Word Guaranteed in Dog Training Articles
- Do Dogs Have Morals? Research Points to Yes
- 15 Things No One Tells You Before Getting a Dog
- Study Finds Dogs Prefer To Earn Treats
- New Delaware Law Prohibits Breed Specific Legislation
- 3 Signs Your Dog is Bored (And What to Do About It)
- 10 Fun Games to Play With Your Dog