- 15 Things No One Tells You Before Getting a Dog
- Study Finds Dogs Prefer To Earn Treats
- New Delaware Law Prohibits Breed Specific Legislation
- 3 Signs Your Dog is Bored (And What to Do About It)
- 10 Fun Games to Play With Your Dog
- 10 Swimming Safety Tips for Your Dog
- 3 Things Not to Say After Someone Loses Their Dog
- 6 Tips For Effective Animal Networking
- Roundup 105: Favorite Dog Articles & Videos of the Week
- Why Do Dogs Like to Cuddle?
This gallery contains 9 photos.
Originally posted on Savannah's Paw Tracks:
HIYA!! SAVANNAH HERE!!! I am back again talking about my pal Tigger. Will I like my next place? Tigger’s question in the caption on the above photo says it all for him… Since…
4 Things Frustrated Dog Owners Should Know!
by Paul Duxbury
You’ve probably had a day or two when you felt like your dog just wasn’t paying any attention to you at all, right? You talked, you yelled, you shouted, maybe you jumped up and down and waved your arms, but she just wasn’t interested in anything you had to say to her in any tone of voice. You’re not alone.
Your Dog Isn’t Human
Unless you believe in pet psychics, there’s really no way for you to read your pooch’s mind and figure out exactly what she’s thinking. The good news is that, like many dog owners, the problems you’re having can probably be traced to one simple thing: you’re trying to communicate with your dog from a human standpoint, and your dog isn’t a human. Sure, you know that, but lots of humans try to relate with their dogs in the…
View original post 410 more words