- 5 Tips for Managing Canine Separation Anxiety
- The Benefits of Brushing Your Dogs Teeth Every Day
- 8 Easy Ways to Dress Your Dog For Halloween
- Halloween Safety Tips for Your Dog
- 500 Of The Most Popular Dog Names
- The 13 Best Dog Movies From the 90’s
- Why I Prefer Using a Nail Dremel Over Nail Clippers
- Want California To Ban The Sale of Puppy Mill Dogs in Pet Stores? Now’s The Time To Show Your Support
- 500 Old Fashioned Dog Names
- 10 Ways to Bond With Your New Dog
This gallery contains 9 photos.
Originally posted on Savannah's Paw Tracks:
HIYA!! SAVANNAH HERE!!! I am back again talking about my pal Tigger. Will I like my next place? Tigger’s question in the caption on the above photo says it all for him… Since…
4 Things Frustrated Dog Owners Should Know!
by Paul Duxbury
You’ve probably had a day or two when you felt like your dog just wasn’t paying any attention to you at all, right? You talked, you yelled, you shouted, maybe you jumped up and down and waved your arms, but she just wasn’t interested in anything you had to say to her in any tone of voice. You’re not alone.
Your Dog Isn’t Human
Unless you believe in pet psychics, there’s really no way for you to read your pooch’s mind and figure out exactly what she’s thinking. The good news is that, like many dog owners, the problems you’re having can probably be traced to one simple thing: you’re trying to communicate with your dog from a human standpoint, and your dog isn’t a human. Sure, you know that, but lots of humans try to relate with their dogs in the…
View original post 410 more words